Human Resources Directors! Now you can reward employees with natural stress relieving services and still remain on a shoestring budget!
We bring our certified teachers directly to your Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC business so that your employees can embrace health and fitness.
We know the budgetary pressures you face today – and we know you need to find low-cost ways of keeping your employees’ morale and productivity high.
At Pilates Plus Wellness Center we have a solution made just for you. We offer mobile employee stress-busting classes that are affordable and easy to implement. We come to your location, bring all tools and materials, and can work with any size group.
Imagine how your employees would benefit from:
- Seated massage
- Stress management training
- Onsite Pilates, yoga, or meditation
- Or ANY of the health-boosting services we offer in our Upper Marlboro wellness facility
Are your employees exhibiting early warning signs of stress overload?
Stress can be exhibited in many ways. Wouldn’t you like to know if your employees are having stress-related issues before a problem arises?
Now you can take advantage of our 21-point stress assessment for your employees to learn exactly what services will benefit them the most. We will then develop a customized wellness service package that you can afford and meets your employees’ precise needs.
Just look at the clients who have already used our services:
- Anne Arundel Community College
- Anne Arundel County Government
- Anne Arundel Fire Department
- BBC America
- Calvert County Department of Human Resources
- Charles County Government
- College of Southern Maryland
- Department of Health and Human Services
- Digital Equipment Corporation
- Logicon FDC
- Maryland National Capital Park and Planning Division
- National Security Agency (NSA)
- Professional Network Solutions
- Prince George’s Community College
- University of Maryland, University College
- U.S. Census Bureau
Call today for a FREE, no-obligation price quote.
Find out just how economical it can be to reduce the stress your employees face in today’s busy world. Call Susan at 301-952-1111 or email us for your free assessment and quote.